The GGSIPU CET BBA Counselling 2023 schedule is as follows:
- Registration start date: 27th June 2023
- Registration end date: 5th July 2023
- Online Document Verification for Reserved Category Start Date: 28 June 2023
- Online Document Verification for Reserved Category End Date: 6 July 2023
- Choice filling start date: 8th July 2023
- Choice filling end date: 11thJuly 2023
- First round of counselling: 25th July 2023 (Expected)
- Second round of counselling: 1st August 2023 (Expected)
- Third round of counselling: 8th August 2023 (Expected)
Documents Required for IPU Counselling for BBA
The following documents are required for IPU counselling for BBA:
- 10th/12th/Graduation marksheet
- CAT/MAT/GMAT scorecard (if applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
The GGSIPU CET BBA Counselling process is as follows:
- Candidates who have qualified the GGSIPU CET BBA 2023 exam must register online for counselling.
- After registration, candidates must pay the counselling participation fee.
- Candidates will then be able to fill their choices of colleges and programmes.
- The first round of seat allotment will be based on the merit list of the GGSIPU CET BBA 2023 exam.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats in the first round must report to the assigned college and pay the admission fee.
- Candidates who are not allotted seats in the first round will be eligible for the second round of seat allotment.
- The second round of seat allotment will be based on the merit list of the GGSIPU CET BBA 2023 exam and the choices filled by the candidates.
- The process will continue till all the seats are filled.
For more information on the GGSIPU CET BBA Counselling 2023, please visit the official website of the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Here are some tips for filling your choices in the GGSIPU CET BBA Counselling 2023:
- Start by listing your preferred colleges and programmes in order of preference.
- Consider your merit rank and the expected cutoff marks for the colleges you have listed.
- Be realistic about your chances of getting a seat in your preferred colleges.
- Fill all the available choices, even if you are not sure if you will get a seat in those colleges.
- Keep checking the counselling website for updates on the seat allotment process.