The Central University of Kerala (CUK) stands as a distinguished institution of higher learning, nestled in the picturesque Tejaswini Hills, Periye, Kasaragod district, Kerala, India. Established in 2009, CUK is committed to academic excellence, offering a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs spanning arts, science, commerce, engineering, and law. This comprehensive guide illuminates the intricate details of the CUK admission process for the academic year 2024-2025.
CUK, a central university, embodies the spirit of knowledge and innovation. Since its inception, it has played a pivotal role in providing quality education and fostering research and development in the region.
For the academic year 2024-2025, admission to CUK hinges on a candidate’s performance in the Common University Entrance Test (CUET).
Prospective candidates aspiring to join the CUK community in 2024 can embark on their application journey, set to commence in February 2024. The application process is streamlined and user-friendly, accessible through the official CUET website.
To be eligible for admission to CUK for the academic year 2024, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Successful completion of the class 12 examination from a recognized board, securing a commendable minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Attainment of a competitive and valid score in the CUET examination.
The CUET is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in central universities and other participating universities across the country. The CUET is a computer-based test (CBT) and consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
The exam is divided into four sections:
- Section IA: Language Test (English and 12 other languages)
- Section IB: Language Test (Optional)
- Section II: Domain-specific Test (27 subjects)
- Section III: General Test
The CUET 2024 exam is expected to be held in May 2024. The exact exam date will be announced by the NTA in the coming weeks.
The cutoff for CUK 2024 will be announced by CUK after the CUET exam has been conducted. The cutoff will vary depending on the program that the candidate is applying for.
The tuition fees for the UG programs at CUK range from INR 20,000 to INR 60,000 per year. The tuition fees for the PG programs at CUK range from INR 30,000 to INR 70,000 per year.
There is no age limit for admission to CUK.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the CUET 2024 exam:
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly.
- Practice solving mock tests and previous year’s question papers.
- Focus on your weaker areas.
- Revise regularly.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam.
- Eat a healthy breakfast on the day of the exam.
- Arrive at the exam center early.
- Read the instructions carefully before starting the exam.
- Mark your answers clearly and carefully.
- Stay calm and focused on the day of the exam.
If you have any further questions or need additional guidance, please feel free to reach out our website [careerleaders.in]